Immaculately presented, Flawless finishes, Spacious and Low maintenance.
This gem is a breath of fresh air awaiting the perfect family or investor for a high return. With nothing to be done, this home is a must see to appreciate its raw beauty. Situated on a flat elevated Block, views of the mountains and in the heart of Crestwood Heights, this one is ready to be lived in and enjoyed the way life should be.
* 4 Generous size Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom featuring walk in robe & ensuite
* Open plan living, Stunning kitchen with a beautifully finished Quantum Quartz/ Ceaser stone benchtop
* Enormous entertaining area with beautiful gardens & surrounds
* Extremely spacious open plan lounge
* Enormous size Family Bathroom
* Generous 2nd living area or potential 5th bedroom??
* North West facing with a beautiful view of the mountains
* Solar Panels! Solar Hot water!
* 3500L water tank
* Double Lock up garage with internal access
At Crestwood Heights, you’re only minutes to local schools such as Aquinas College, Guardian Angels Primary School and Trinity Lutheran College.
You’re also within walking distance to Griffith University and the new Gold Coast University Hospital, close to Parkwood International Golf Course, and within easy access of the Nerang and Helensvale Railway Stations.
Southport CBD( Australia Fair) and Ashmore Shopping Centre and Marina Mirage and Pacific Fair are just a short drive away.
Crestwood Heights is only 10 minutes to the Gold Coast’s spectacular sandy beaches and everything that you could want for a holiday destination.
Incorporating over 9 hectares of parkland, Crestwood Heights has been planned with attention to detail including walkways, children’s playgrounds and parks.
Enjoy the privacy of your own neighborhood and the beauty of nature, yet be conveniently close to all the established services you require. Such are the rewards of living in a haven like Crestwood Heights.
A rare find amongst the beauty of the Gold Coast