History suggests that property sales during the winter months are lower than the upcoming prime Spring selling season.
Now is a great time to organize a free property appraisal and prepare your property for the Spring selling season if you’re planning on selling. Here are a few tips to get your home ready:
1. PAINT – a re-paint can make your home feel fresh and clean to potential buyers.
2. MINIMISE – de-clutter to make your home feel more spacious.
3. FIX – any missing doorknobs, leaking taps, running toilets, missing light bulbs etc.
4. GARDEN – weed, cut back any big trees, plant some flowering plants, & mow the lawn.
5. ADDED APPEAL – make your property stand out from the pack and have a lasting impression on prospective buyers.
IF YOU’RE THINKING OF SELLING AND WOULD LIKE A FREE NO OBLIGATION APPRAISAL OF YOUR PROPERTY PLEASE CLICK HERE.
– Hillsea Real Estate