Quiet quality tree lined cul-de-sac close to The Arundel Country Club, immaculately presented family home demands inspection. Featuring a stunning designer kitchen with granite bench tops plus superb indoor/outdoor living, encased in private park-like grounds and gardens with large tropical pool for summer.
• Main formal living room
• Separate formal dining room
• Stunning cooks kitchen with granite bench tops
• Separate family area
• 4 generous bedrooms with built-ins
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Main bathroom with separate WC, powder room, spa bath and shower
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area
• Elevated position to catch the breeze
• Inviting tropical swimming pool
• Beautiful park-like grounds and gardens
• Side access for motor home or boat
• 3KW solar power and solar hot water
• Workshop and storage shed
• Great children and pet friendly 880m2 block
• Double garaging and off street parking
• Extra parking at side
• Central vacuum system
• Walk down the road to Arundel Hills Country Club
This is a great street and location to raise a family and all the hard work is done.
Excellent position in sought after Arundel Hills Country Club Estate, walk down the road to Arundel Hills Golf Club, close to AB Paterson College, Arundel State School, Griffith University and Gold Coast University Hospital. Easy access to the M1 and Light Rail and just a short drive to Harbourtown Shopping Centre, Helensvale Shopping Centre, Southport CBD & the broadwater.